- About Us
- Courses / Training
- Contact Us
CreatedTuesday, 21 October 2008
Last modifiedMonday, 20 January 2020
FavouritesClick to subscribe
Membership of CIB entitles the member to the following services:
- A dedicated Internet Investigator to investigate and close down websites breaching the members intellectual property.
- Unlimited access to the CIB intelligence database and the centralised databases of the Commercial Crime Services.
- Confidential investigations worldwide including targeting production and shipments of counterfeits, monitoring markets and taking enforcement action.
- Our monthly Confidential Counterfeiting Bulletin which deals with all aspects and issues relating to counterfeiting, including counterfeiting techniques, legal developments and anti-counterfeiting technologies.
- "Commercial Crime International" - a monthly newsletter which covers crime prevention and corporate protection in the international trading environment.
- Market surveys, research and consultancy services covering all aspects of counterfeiting.
- Opportunities to attend and speak at CIB Conferences on counterfeiting throughout the world and to interact with delegates from a wide variety of companies and organisations.
- A free invitation to our annual Commercial Crime workshop and Lecture held in the City of London.
- Liaison with our sister organisations - the Financial Investigation Bureau and the International Maritime Bureau and the ICC BASCAP initiative.