- About Us
- Courses / Training
- Contact Us
15th ICC CCS International Financial Crime Seminar
The Risks of Trading Frauds Today: Identifying & Preventing Fraud in International Trade
Against the backdrop of a fluid trade finance environment, the fraud risk is ever present.
In recent years there have been massive frauds in commodity trade finance in Asia, often involving fraudulent bills of lading and other manipulated shipping documents.
Join us for this highly interactive one-day event in Kuala Lumpur to learn more about the changing nature and main techniques of trade finance & compliance fraud, sanction evasion, the examination of recent fraud cases and how to prevent you - or your customer - from becoming a victim of fraud & malpractice.
Click here to download the brochure.
• Trade Finance Fraud
• Abuse of the Trade Finance System
• Buyers, Sellers, and Banks at Risk
• Financial Crime and Compliance
• Other Transportation Frauds
• Practical Precautions for Risk Mitigation
A must for
• Bankers (particularly trade finance and compliance departments)
• Trading companies
• Freight forwarders
• Non-vessel operating common carriers (NVOCCs)
• Insurance companies (marine and credit)
• Law firms
PDU / CPD Information
CDCS®, CSDG®, CSCF® and CTFC® holders attending will earn 6 PDU / CPD Points towards recertification.
IMB or ICC Members:
MYR 740 / USD 160
Non-members of above
MYR 880 / USD 190
Click here to register for the seminar.
- Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur
Powered by JEM