- About Us
- Courses / Training
- Contact Us
- Maritime Piracy
- Products & Services
The IMB aware of the escalating level of this criminal activity, wanted to provide a free service to the seafarer and established the 24 hour IMB Piracy Reporting Centre (PRC) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
A newsletter about fraud and global asset recovery from the office of International Chamber of Commerce's FraudNet. To read about key asset recovery cases and global compliance with anti-fraud and money-laundering laws, please click in the link above for the Newsletter PDF.
CCS offers a flexible membership arrangement based on the selection of predetermined membership packages. A prospective member can elect to join one or more Bureaux according to their requirements.
Losses due to official misconduct account for a great many maritime trade incidents. Each incident can be complex and wide-ranging in nature. It is therefore unlikely that any one company will have the knowledge and resources to be able to investigate it thoroughly.
- Tuesday, 17 March 2015 08:24
The need for specialist intelligence gathering, investigation and training to tackle counterfeiting is becoming more evident as the crime shows no sign of abating.
- Monday, 02 March 2015 13:44
EU member states may soon have to maintain registers containing companies’ ultimate owners under new European rules to tackle money laundering.
- Thursday, 19 February 2015 10:38
Experts are warning that companies, including those in the supply chain sector, do not understand their costs and liabilities as cybercrime continues to increase.
- Wednesday, 11 February 2015 12:13
Global financial institutions will continue to face regulatory scrutiny in 2015 when it comes to money laundering, terrorist financing, economic and trade sanctions, bribery and corruption.
- Malaysian authorities recover hijacked tanker and arrest pirates
- SE Asia tanker hijacks rose in 2014 despite global drop in sea piracy, IMB report reveals
- IMB concerned over decision to compensate pirates
- Major flaws found in firms’ risk management systems
- IMB unveils container weight fraud case
- IMB notes concern over small tanker attacks in SE Asia
- Joint global action to fight cybercrime
- FIB reveals ‘grooming’ tactics in financial fraud