- About Us
- Courses / Training
- Contact Us
Sub-categories: The challenge of globalized fraud FraudNet as the ICC’s answer to globalized fraud What is FraudNet? What makes FraudNet Unique? FraudNet’s Civil Action Recovery Team Approach Expeditious and Efficient Asset Recovery is FraudNet’s Primary Mission ICC Commercial Crime Services
What is FruadNetWednesday, 18 February 2015AdministratorAverage rating5 votes1078 What is FruadNet /index.php/site_content/item/1078-what-is-fruadnet
FraudNet is an international network of independent lawyers who are the leading civil asset recovery specialists in each country. FraudNet’s membership extends to every continent and the world’s major economies, as well as leading offshore wealth havens that have complex bank secrecy laws and institutions where the proceeds of fraud often are hidden.
Using sophisticated investigation and forensic tools and cutting-edge civil procedures, FraudNet members have recovered billions of dollars for victims of some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated global frauds involving insurance, commodities, banking, grand corruption and bankruptcy/insolvency. Our members regularly act for government agencies and regulators in obtaining domestic and international recoveries for fraud victims.
FraudNet members also pursue recoveries against financial institutions, professional advisors and other intermediaries involved in the fraud. We consider all available legal remedies to obtain compensation for our clients.
Founded in 2004 by the Paris-based International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the world’s business organization, FraudNet operates under the auspices of the ICC’s London-based Commercial Crime Services unit.
This is what you need to know:
- FraudNet has been recognized by Chambers Global as the world's leading asset recovery legal network.
- The network was initiated by the International Chamber of Commerce because fraud and corruption are pervasive, complicated and invariably cross national boundaries.
- With the assistance of the ICC, FraudNet combines the resources of a global network of experienced members to create a professional rapid deployment force to assist victims and provide accountability for recoveries.
- FraudNet’s focus is locating and recovering assets and proceeds of crime for victims of all types of fraud, including corruption, embezzlement and Ponzi schemes.
- FraudNet members are leading practitioners in fraud and asset recovery and many are listed in The International Who's Who of Asset Recovery Lawyers.
- Membership is by invitation only, and only experts with a clear track record and significant experience are invited to join.
- FraudNet members have been retained around the world and have recovered billions of dollars for victims that include corporations, individuals, governments and state entities.
- Network members are highly skilled and experienced in managing multi-jurisdictional cases and legal teams. They routinely coordinate legal proceedings in multiple jurisdictions, and recommend jurisdictions that have the greatest advantage to victims.
- FraudNet is proud to have strategic partners who are globally recognized and highly experienced in forensic accounting and investigations. We work as a team to maximize recoveries for victims.
- Money moves faster than victims can unless they have sophisticated assistance. Typically, victims do not know what to do, or whom they can turn to for help. Law enforcement agencies have scarce resources and are focused on punishing wrongdoers, not recovering assets for victims. As a result, criminal options are limited. This is where FraudNet can help.
About the ICC
FraudNet was founded in 2004 by the Paris-based International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the world’s business organization, and operates under the auspices of the ICC’s London-based Commercial Crime Services unit.
ICC Commercial Crime Services (CCS) is the anti-crime arm of the International Chamber of Commerce. Based in London, CCS is a membership organisation tasked with combating all forms of commercial crime. The specialist divisions that comprise CCS offer a range of services dedicated to meeting the individual needs of the members. Together, they tackle all types of commercial crime; fraud in international trade, insurance fraud, financial instrument fraud, money laundering, shipping fraud and product counterfeiting.Categories