- About Us
- Courses / Training
- Contact Us
Global Congress Combating Counterfeiting and Piracy
- Global Congress Combating Counterfeiting and Piracy
- Tue, 2. June 2009 - Thu, 4. June 2009
- Guoman Tower Hotel - London
Exceptional Exhibit Opportunity for Anti-Counterfeiting Providers
The Global Congress on Combating Counterfeiting and Piracy is organized jointly by INTERPOL, the World Customs Organization and the World Intellectual Property Organization, with major support from the International Trademark Association (INTA), Business Against Counterfeiting and Piracy (BASCAP) and the International Security Management Association (ISMA). These organizations ensure the Congress attracts highlevel participants from business, governments and law enforcement agencies.
The Global Congress exhibition therefore provides an exceptional opportunity for anti-counterfeiting product and service providers to reach a large number of decision makers from brand-owners, as well as policy-making legislators, high-level public sector staff and senior corporate officers.
This is a premium event for premier anti-counterfeiting suppliers. Only the Global Congress attracts around 1000 delegates who are the people you need to influence for the future of your business in combating counterfeiting and piracy. Participation by directors of multinational companies, government ministers, senior civil servants and law enforcement officers also attracts the people you need to talk to for anti-counterfeiting purchase decisions:
- Senior security and anti-counterfeiting decision makers from brand owners
- Trade mark counsel
- Specialist investigators
This is a unique opportunity to reach influential policy-makers, trend-setters and decision makers.
The 2009 Global Congress will be held at the Cancun Convention Center in Mexico, where the exhibition will be in the foyer of the conference room. All delegates will have to pass through the exhibition as they enter or leave the conference room, and the morning and afternoon refreshments will be served to delegates in the exhibition.
To enhance your experience and exposure through the Global Congress exhibition:
- Your company name and logo will be posted on the Congress website with a link back to your homepage;
- Your organisation will be listed in the Global Congress brochure which will be distributed to all delegates at the event;
- There will be a dedicated Exhibitors’ Press Desk and your press and publicity materials will be displayed in the Congress Press Room;
- You will be entitled to display the Global Congress logo (as above) on your website and printed publicity materials;
- You will be invited to provide press material for distribution to the invited journalists and media organisations.
Who should exhibit
Providers of products or services relating to anti-counterfeiting:
- authentication product producers and suppliers
- track and trace systems producers and suppliers
- IPR legal specialists
- Investigators and examiners
- logistics companies
especially those doing business in or wishing to expand business in Latin America.
The exhibitor package includes a 3 x 2m hard-wall booth, lighting, fascia board, standard power supply, table and two chairs; two exhibit personnel (including all event catering), with full admission to the Global Congress.
To reserve your place as an exhibitor complete download the exhibitors form and fax it to Reconnaissance International +44 (0)1932 269918 by Friday 8 May 2009.
- St Katharine's Way
- E1W 1LD
The course will take place at The Guoman Tower Hotel in the heart of the City of London close to St Katharine’s Dock and
the iconic Tower Bridge.
Located on the Thames River near the Tower Bridge, the luxury Tower Hotel in London offers world-class comfort, both in rooms and services. Situated on the banks of the Thames River, the 4 star Tower Hotel provides a feeling of serenity and peace.
The course is non-residential but we have been able to negotiate a discounted room rate for those who wish to stay at the hotel. Further details about the hotel, its facilities and how to get there can be found at www.guoman.com
Copyright (C) ICC Commercial Crime Services