- About Us
- Courses / Training
- Contact Us
CreatedTuesday, 21 October 2008
Last modifiedTuesday, 14 July 2020
Favourites10 Membership /index.php/site_content/item/10-membership-10Click to subscribe
Membership of CIB entitles the member to the following services:
- Confidential Counterfeiting – a monthly bulletin which deals with all aspects and issues relating to counterfeiting, including counterfeiting techniques, legal developments and anti-counterfeiting technologies.
- Commercial Crime International - a monthly newsletter which covers commercial crime prevention in the international trading environment.
- Invitation to the CCS annual Commercial Crime Lecture held in the City of London.
- Add to and query against the centralised CCS database.
- On a cost and fee basis – a monitoring service which searches the world wide web (www) on behalf of the brand owner to detect the prevalence of counterfeits of their products. Action can then be taken to trace the source of production and close down these operations.