- Friday, 07 February 2014 14:11
A recent study has revealed that consumer brands, including those selling luxury goods, are being targeted by fraudsters who use social media to lure customers into buying fake products online.
- Friday, 31 January 2014 07:23
The difficulty of making a connection between asset recovery and money laundering was one of the topics discussed at the 3rd Seminar for International Fraud, Recovery of Assets and Transnational Cooperation for Insolvency in São Paulo held in Brazil.
- Wednesday, 15 January 2014 07:00
Piracy at sea has reached its lowest levels in six years, with 264 attacks recorded worldwide in 2013, a 40% drop since Somali piracy peaked in 2011, the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) International Maritime Bureau (IMB) revealed today. 15 incidents were reported off Somalia in 2013, down from 75 in 2012, and 237 in 2011.
- Piracy at sea falls to lowest level in seven years, reports IMB
- ICC Fraudnet meet on November 7 and 8 2013 in São Paulo, Brazil at the Third Annual Conference on Fraud, Asset Recovery & Cross Border Insolvency
- Data leaks and what they could mean for business
- IMB urges vigilance to avoid pirates off the coast of Somalia
- IMB Piracy Report highlights violence in West Africa