- ICC Commercial Crime Services
- International Maritime Bureau
- IMB Piracy Reporting Centre
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau
- Financial Investigation Bureau
- Friday, 07 March 2014 15:36
The ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) is asking ships to be extra vigilant when transiting West Africa as piracy in the region becomes a growing concern.
- Friday, 21 February 2014 14:40
There is growing support among some within the European parliament for the creation of a European Union-wide public register of companies’ beneficial ownership to tackle money laundering.
- Friday, 07 February 2014 14:11
A recent study has revealed that consumer brands, including those selling luxury goods, are being targeted by fraudsters who use social media to lure customers into buying fake products online.
- Friday, 31 January 2014 07:23
The difficulty of making a connection between asset recovery and money laundering was one of the topics discussed at the 3rd Seminar for International Fraud, Recovery of Assets and Transnational Cooperation for Insolvency in São Paulo held in Brazil.
- Somali pirate clampdown caused drop in global piracy, IMB reveals
- Piracy at sea falls to lowest level in seven years, reports IMB
- ICC Fraudnet meet on November 7 and 8 2013 in São Paulo, Brazil at the Third Annual Conference on Fraud, Asset Recovery & Cross Border Insolvency
- Data leaks and what they could mean for business
- IMB urges vigilance to avoid pirates off the coast of Somalia
- IMB Piracy Report highlights violence in West Africa
- IMB advises continued vigilance as maritime piracy attacks decline
- CIB finds flaws in domain-removal process